Five Brooks is a full-service riding stable for the whole family, with activities for all ages of Buckaroos and Buckarettes who wish to enjoy the magnificent Point Reyes National Seashore in the company of their equine pals. With over 120 miles of trails that take you from forested mountain tops, grassy meadows, coastal scrub and miles of white sand beaches, the Point Reyes National Seashore is the perfect environment to enjoy horseback riding.
- Stewart Trail: A pleasant, relaxing, slow-paced ride.
- Fir Top Trail: Climb up to the Inverness ridge, about 1300 feet.
- Glen Trail: Experience the wilderness quality of the park.
- Wildcat Beach Ride: The Ride of your dreams!
- Private Picnic Ride: Lasts approximately 3 hours and includes a picnic lunch surrounded by natural splendor.
- Pony Rides: For the youngsters!
Five Brooks Ranch
(415) 663-1570 • (415) 706-4450 Text
8001 Highway One, Olema • www.fivebrooks.com